Are your pharma / cosmetics products in the form of creams, lotions and ointments? We work with a very reputable, large contract manufacturer in India who can get your products manufactured very cost-effectively.
cGMP, ISO-14,001 Manufacturer
This company is one of the leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical and cosmetics formulations in the form of creams, ointments, and lotions and has over 13 years of manufacturing experience. Some of the biggest multi-national and Indian pharma companies uses this contract manufacturer for their production needs.
The company operates out of a facility with an area of 440,000 sq ft with a built-up area of 52,600 sq ft. in a modern RCC building. It has epoxy-sealed, self-leveling flooring, designed with non-intrusive maintenance, onsite extensive water treatment for process water, reverse laminar air-flow, HEPA filters to maintain class 10,000, and operated with scrupulous attention to SOPs.
Cream / Ointment Manufacturing
- Mixing and Homogenizing Equipment
- 1000 Kg / 500 Kg Manufacturing Tanks
- Aqueous Phase Tank
- Oil Phase Manufacturing Tank
This unit is equipped to take batch sizes for 300 Kg to 1000 Kg. Transfer of material from vessel to vessel is through vacuum. Wax is melted outside and transferred after weighing. These equipments are having on-line homogenizers.
Filling area contains double and single head filling machine with online bar code reader. It is equipped to fill products from 3 gm to 100 gm. Jar filling machine having filling capacity of 10 g to 500 g.
Cartonators are of Wimco and Subnil with on-line printing.
Mixing and Homogenizing Equipment
This contains 1000 Liter SS316 jacketed manufacturing tank with propeller stirrer.
Four head filling machine with pre and post gassing can fill from 3 ml to 100 ml.
Online pressure sensitive labeling machine
- Cream Compounding up to 1500 Kgs. per shift
- Solution Compounding up to 1000 Kgs. per shift
- Cream Filling up to 150,000 units per shift
- Solution Filling up to 30,000 units per shift
The plant can run full three shifts.
The Company has a well-equipped quality control laboratory. The equipments in the laboratory are validated and calibrated at regular intervals as per the SOPs. Major equipments includes:
- 21 CFR compliant Agilent HPLC with temperature-controlled auto sampler
- Agilent Gas Chromatograph (GC)
- Mettler balance
- UV Spectro photometer
- Karl Fischer Titrator
- Burst Strength tester
- Lacquer porosity test apparatus
- Steam sterilizer with online temperature recorder
- Incubators for microbiology laboratory
- Dedicated autoclave for media destruction
- Deep freezer for storage of microbial cultures
We and our partners would love to discuss your requirements in more detail. Do contact us today with your requirements.